Instructions for authors
1. Nova Economia publishes articles and book reviews in Portuguese, Spanish, and English.
2. Each paper must be submitted in two files (in one of the following formats: Microsoft Word, Open Office or Rich Text). Please, remove the authors' names and affiliations or any other clues to their identification from one of these files, which will be sent to the referees. Send the files by e-mail to email@example.com.
3. Manuscripts should be typed in double spacing on one side only of the paper (preferably A4 size). Papers should not normally exceed 40 pages in length.
4. An abstract of no more than 150 words and a list of key words should accompany the paper.
5. The submission of a paper to the journal implies that it has not been published and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. By submitting a manuscript, the authors agree that if it is aceppted for publication, the exclusive copyright of the article will be assigned to Nova Economia.
6. Submitted papers will not be returned to authors.
Editorial correspondence should be sent to:
Av. Antonio Carlos, 6627
Belo Horizonte, MG
tel: (55 31) 3409 7070
fax: (5531) 3409 7062